Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & Internet Marketing
The primary ways by which customers' access your website are by typing in your web address directly, being referred from another site, or using a search engine. Most new visitors arrive by search engines, so it is important that your site is geared towards performing well in this area.
We carry out the most important steps to ensure this is the case, without using any unaccepted or 'cheating' tactics which can result in your website being banned or de-listed from search engines.
Some of the services we offer in this area include:
- Ensuring compliance with all major search engines requirements ensured, including Google webmaster guidelines:
- Design and content guidelines
- Technical guideline
- Quality guidelines
- Full Sitemap creation - compatible with search engines
- Setup of Google Webmaster Tools, and Sitemap submission
- Setup and configuration of Google Analytics for tracking visitors